|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Kishkinta is a theme park located in Chennai, India. Kishkinta Theme Park is located near Vandalur Railway station which has a serene atmosphere, 13 km south of Anakaputhur. It was founded by Navodaya Appachan, the owner of Navodaya Studio. This Park is spread across 120 acres of vast area with a scenic landscape, bushes, fountains, decorations and designs. Along with these, the park has various entertainment places of Wave pools, water ridings, roller coasters, toy trains etc. especially for children who visits for picnics. It is named after the fabled simian kingdom in the epic – Ramayana.
- Kishkinta Web Site
- Kishkinta Entrance Fee, Timings, Rides, Reviews
- List of rides in kishkinta chennai
- "One killed at Chennai theme park". The Hindu (Chennai). 12 May 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- J Sam Daniel Stalin (12 May 2016). "Caught On Camera: Disco Dancer Ride Near Chennai Crashes. Owner Arrested". NDTV (Chennai). Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Post-flood Kishkinta test ride turns killer". The New Indian Express (Chennai). 12 May 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.