Kishore at Yaarivan Audio Launch
Kishore Kumar G
14 August 1974
Kishore was a student of (AU) National College, Bangalore, where he started off with theatre doing plays in Kannada such as Teregalu and Samrata Ashoka. He then did his masters in Kannada literature from Bangalore University. He took up teaching in a college in Bangalore where he worked for two years and then as a part-time fashion designer worked under fashion designer Vidyasagar, a professor from Indian Institute of Fashion Technology (IIFT).
Kishore made his film debut in the 2004 Kannada film Kanti, acting as Byaadara Beera. He got a role in the film after having been identified initially to design costumes for the film and eventually went on to win a State award for his role in it. For his role in the film Raakshasa, he won the Karnataka State Award for Best Supporting Actor. He played a tough elder brother of heroines in Akash and Kallarali Hoovagi. He was approached by director Vetrimaaran to work in Desiya Nedunchalai, as he was looking for an actor who could speak Tamil with a Kannada accent. The film was dropped, but he got a chance to act in Polladhavan. The film was a major success at the box office. His other roles include a no non-sense cop in Duniya, a Kabaddi coach in Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu and a forest brigand Veerappan in the 2013 film Attahasa. In the same year, he appeared in a low-budget film Jatta in which played the role of a forest guard. In 2013 he was also in the Tamil films Haridas as a police officer raising his autistic kid and makes him an athlete and Arrambam where he also played a cop.
In Echcharikkai Idhu Manidhargal Nadamaadum Idam, Kishore plays the role of a crook who kidnaps a girl for money along with a fellow crook.
|2009||Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu||Souda Muthu||Tamil|
|2009||Bheemli Kabadi Jattu||Telugu|
|2011||Mudhal Idam||Karuppu Balu||Tamil|
|2011||9 To 12||Munna||Kannada|
|2012||Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum||Telugu|
|2015||Acha Dhin||Antony Issac||Malayalam|
|2015||Vascodigama||Vasu D. Gamanahalli "Vascodigama"||Kannada|
|2016||Kiragoorina Gayyaligalu||Kaale Gowda||Kannada|
|2016||Pulimurugan||R. Krishna "R. K" Kumar, Forest Ranger||Malayalam|
|2017||Nisabdham||A.C.P. Parvez Ahmed||Tamil|
|2017||PSV Garuda Vega||George||Telugu|
|2017||Kalki||Kishore||Tamil||Independent film; direct-to-video|
|2018||My Son is Gay||Tamil||Filming|
|2019||Buddhan Yesu Gandhi||Tamil||Filming|
|2019||Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu 2||Tamil||Filming|
|2019||Alpa Viraama||Puttaraju Kunigal||Kannada||Filming|
- "Kishore celebrates his birthday today". The Times of India. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "From professor to bandit". The Hindu. 7 March 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Meet the actor who plays Veerappan in Attahasa". Rediff. 8 March 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Kannada Review: 'Attahasa' is a technically brilliant biopic of Veerappan". ibnlive.in. 16 February 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Attahasa (Kannada)". The Indian Express. 17 February 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Movie review: Ulidavaru Kandante". Bangalore Mirror. 28 March 2014. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- "Thilagar Movie review". "Times of India". 21 March 2015.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|