|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||5,942 ft / 1,811 m|
By air, Kisima Airport is situated approximately 201 kilometres (125 mi), by air, north of Nairobi International Airport, Kenya's largest civilian airport. The approximate geographic coordinates of this airport are:0° 57' 0.00"N, 36° 48' 0.00"E (Latitude:0.9500; Longitude:36.8000).
Kisima Airport is a small civilian airport, serving the village of Kisima and the neighboring town of Maralal. Situated at 5,942 feet (1,811 m) above sea level, the airport has a single unpaved runway measuring 3,000 feet (910 m) in length.
Airlines and destinations
None at the moment.
- "Distance between Kisima Farm (Rift Valley) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Site Information for HKMI". weather.gladstonefamily.net. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Airports in Kenya". www.aircraft-charter-world.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Kisima Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- List of Airports In Kenya
- Airport information for HKMI at Great Circle Mapper.