From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kit may refer to:
- A short form of kitten, a young cat
- A young beaver
- A young ferret
- A young fox
- A young rabbit
- A young raccoon
- A young mink
- A young skunk
- A young squirrel
- A group of pigeons flying together
- Kit, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province
- Kitt, Indiana, United States, formerly spelled Kit, an unincorporated community
- Kit Hill, Cornwall, England
- Kit (association football), the standard equipment and attire worn by players in association football
- Kit (rugby football), the standard equipment and attire worn by players in rugby football
- Kit (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- Barys Kit (born 1910), Russian-born American rocket scientist
- Tropical Storm Kit (disambiguation)
- Kit (film), 1970 Bulgarian satirical movie directed by Petar B. Vasilev
- Kit car ("component car"), an automobile that the buyer himself assembles into a functioning car
- Kit lens, a low-end SLR camera lens
- Kit violin or kit, a small stringed musical instrument
- All pages beginning with "Kit"
- All pages with titles containing "Kit"
- KIT (disambiguation)
- Kits (disambiguation)
- St. Kitts, an island in the Caribbean Sea
- KITT, two fictional characters from the adventure TV series Knight Rider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.