Kit Carson (1928 film)
Alfred L. Werker
Jesse L. Lasky|
|Edited by||W. Duncan Mansfield|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Kit Carson is a surviving 1928 American Western silent film directed by Lloyd Ingraham and Alfred L. Werker and written by Frederic Hatton, Frances Marion and Paul Powell. The film stars Fred Thomson, Nora Lane, Dorothy King (credited as Dorothy Janis), Raoul Paoli, William Courtright and Nelson McDowell. The film was released on June 23, 1928, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- Fred Thomson as Kit Carson
- Nora Lane as Josefa
- Dorothy King as Sings-in-the-Clouds
- Raoul Paoli as Shuman
- William Courtright as Old Bill Williams
- Nelson McDowell as Jim Bridger
- Ray Turner as Smokey
- The film is preserved at the Cinemteket-Svenska Filminstitutet, Stockholm.
- "Kit-Carson - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "Kit Carson". afi.com. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Kit Carson
|This 1920s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|