|Full name||Kit Graham|
|Date of birth||11 November 1995|
|Place of birth||Chatham, Kent, England|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 4 September 2021|
Kit Graham (born 11 November 1995) is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Tottenham Hotspur of the FA Women's Super League (FA WSL). She previously played for Charlton Athletic.
Graham played for Charlton Athletic from age 9 to 23 and scored over 200 goals. During the 2017–18 season of the FA Women’s Premier League Southern Division, her 47 goals ranked first in the league as she led the team to earn promotion to the 2018–19 FA Women's Championship (FAWC). During the 2018–19 FAWC, she scored 16 goals in 19 games. She was subsequently named FAWC Players’ Player of the Year.
Graham signed with Tottenham Hotspur in August 2019. She scored a brace against Bristol City on 27 October leading Tottenham to a 2–0 win. She was nominated for the October's PFA Fan's Player of the Month. Graham signed a new contract with Tottenham until 2021 on 8 January 2020.
- "Kit Graham". Tottenham Hotspur. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Kit Graham wins FA Women's Championship Player of the Year". Charlton Athletic. 21 May 2019. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- Spencer, Jamie. "Tottenham Women Embroiled in Charlton Battle After Announcing Kit Graham Signing". 90 Min. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Kit Graham: Charlton Athletic Women seek legal advice over Tottenham dispute". 15 August 2019. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Graham scores two-minute brace as Spurs beat Bristol City". www.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Tottenham's Kit Graham nominated for October PFA fan's player of the month". www.msn.com. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Kit Graham: Tottenham Hotspur forward extends deal until 2021". BBC Sport. 8 January 2020. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- Tottenham Hotspur player profile
- Charlton Women player profile
- Kit Graham at Soccerway
- Kit Graham on Twitter