From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kita may refer to:
- Kita (surname)
- Kita, the footballing name of Brazilian player João Leithardt Neto
- Kita, the stage name of Sampsa Astala, a member of the Finnish band Lordi
- Kita is "WE" (me and you) in Bahasa Indonesian
- Malaysian People's Welfare Party (Malay: Parti Kesejahteraan Insan Tanah Air (KITA)), a political party in Malaysia
- Korea International Trade Association
Places in Japan
- Kita-ku (北区), meaning northern ward, is a ward name found in several cities:
- Kita, Hokkaidō (北村) is a village in Hokkaidō
- Kita is a local term for the northern commercial district of Osaka (part of, but not the same as, Kita-ku).
- While not the same kita, several districts in Japan are called Kita-gun:
- Kita (喜多) is the name of a school of Noh theatre.
- Kita Station (喜多駅) is a railway station in Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.