Kita-Ōmiya Station, September 2011
|Location||3-285 Dotechō, Ōmiya-ku, Saitama, Saitama
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Passengers (FY2014)||6,058 daily|
Kita-Ōmiya Station is served by the 62.7 km Tobu Urban Park Line from Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture to Funabashi in Chiba Prefecture. Located between Ōmiya and Ōmiya-kōen, it is 1.2 km from the line's starting point at Ōmiya.
The station consists of an elevated island platform serving two tracks, with the station building located underneath.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Ōmiya|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Iwatsuki, Kasukabe, and Kashiwa|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
The station opened on 12 April 1930.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Kita-Ōmiya Station becoming "TD-02".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 6,058 passengers daily.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kita-Ōmiya Station.|
- Kita-Ōmiya Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)
- Kita-Ōmiya Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)