Akabane exit of Kita-Akabane Station, August 2009
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Address in Japanese||東京都北区赤羽北2丁目|
|Statistics||17,295 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Kita-Akabane Station is served by the Saikyō Line which runs between Ōsaki in Tokyo and Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture. Some trains continue northward to Kawagoe via the Kawagoe Line and southward to Shin-Kiba via the TWR Rinkai Line. The station is located 7.0 km north of Ikebukuro Station. The station identification colour is "lilac".
|1||■ Saikyō Line||for Akabane, Shinjuku, and Ōsaki
Rinkai Line for Shin-Kiba
|2||■ Saikyō Line||for Musashi-Urawa, Ōmiya, and Kawagoe|
|Commuter rapid: no stop|
|Rapid: no stop|
Kita-Akabane Station opened on 30 September 1985.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 17,295 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- 各駅情報（北赤羽駅） [Station Information: Kita-Akabane Station] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 18-51. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kita-Akabane Station.|
- Kita-Akabane Station information (JR East) (Japanese)