Kita-Sakado Station east entrance in March 2012
|Location||1 Hirosuechō, Sakado-shi, Saitama-ken 350-0272
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||42.7 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||21 August 1973|
|Passengers (FY2014)||19,569 daily|
Kita-Sakado Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Sakado and Takasaka, it is 42.7 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Express, Semi express, and Local services stop at this station. During the daytime, the station is served by six trains per hour in each direction.
The station consists of a single island platform serving two tracks. The station building is located above the platforms.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Higashi-Matsuyama, Shinrinkōen, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Sakado, Kawagoe, and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 19,569 passengers daily.
- "Orumo" Sakado Civic Culture Centre
- Sakado School for the Deaf
- Saitama Prefectural Sakado High School
- Sakura Junior High School
- Sakado Elementary School
- Kita-Sakado Elementary School
- Oppegawa River
- Komagawa River
The east side of the station is served by the "Sakacchi Bus" (Ōya Line) and "Sakacchi Wagon" (Maguro Line & Shigaichi Line) community minibus services operated by the city of Sakado.
- "Kita-Sakado Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- Sakado High School official website (Japanese)
- さかっちバス・さかっちワゴン時刻表 [Sakacchi Bus & Sakacchi Wagon Timetable] (pdf) (in Japanese). Japan: City of Sakado. 1 November 2013. p. 2. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kita-Sakado Station.|
- Kita-Sakado Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)