From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Tawaramachi, Sasebo, Nagasaki
|Operated by||Matsuura Railway|
|Passengers (2006)||419 daily|
|Senpukuji||Nishi-Kyūshū Line(Rapid Service)||Sasebo-Chūō|
Kita-Sasebo Station has one ground level island platform serving two tracks.
- National Route 204
- Tawaramachi Shōtengai
- Sakura-no-Seibo(The Holy Mother of the cherry tree) kindergarten (Ruins of Kami-Sasebo Station in Sasebo Railway)
- Sasebo-Chuo High School
- Seiwa Joshi Gakuin High School and Junior High School
- Sasasbo-Kita High School and Junior High School
- 9 November 1935 - Opens for business as station of the Sasebo Line.
- 30 August 1943 - Sasebo Line Sasebo - Kita-Sasebo is incorporated into Matsuura Line and becomes the station of the Matsuura line.
- 1 April 1987 - Railways privatize and this station is inherited by JR Kyushu.
- 1 April 1988 - This station is inherited by Matsuura Railway .
|This Nagasaki Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|