Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kitchener may refer to:
- Earl Kitchener, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Sir Frederick Walter Kitchener (1858–1912), British soldier and colonial administrator. Brother of the 1st and 2nd Earls Kitchener
- Lord Kitchener (calypsonian) (1922–2000), musician from Trinidad and Tobago
- Barry Kitchener (born 1947), English former professional footballer
- Graham Kitchener (born 1989), English rugby union player
- Professor Henry Kitchener (born 1951), British expert in gynaecological oncology
- Kitchener, Ontario, a city in Canada
- Mount Kitchener, a mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Kitchener's Island, an island in the Nile at Aswan, Egypt
- Kitchener, New South Wales, a town in New South Wales, Australia
- Kitchener's Army, a volunteer army in the First World War
- Kitchener bun, a bun from South Australia, similar to a Berliner
- "Kitchener Surname". surnamedb.com. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kitchener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.