Mánver at Goya Awards 2017
María Isabel Ana Mantecón Vernalte|
11 May 1953
Antequera (Málaga), Spain
María Isabel Ana Mantecón Vernalte (born 11 May 1953), better known as Kiti Mánver, is a Spanish actress. She has appeared in more than 100 films and television shows since 1970. She starred in the 1973 film Habla, mudita, which was entered into the 23rd Berlin International Film Festival.
- Habla, mudita (1973)
- Yankee Dudler (1973)
- Luna de lobos (1987) 
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (1988)
- Anything for Bread (1991)
- The Flower of My Secret (1995)
- Cosas que dejé en la Habana (1997)
- Take My Eyes (2003)
- The End of a Mystery (2003)
- Sunday Light (2007)
- Las Chicas Del Cable (2017)
- La casa de papel (2017)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Habla, mudita". imdb.com. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- "Festival of Spanish Theatre in London (Festelón)".
- "Las heridas del viento - Review in Tundra".
- "Based on the novel by Julio Llamazares, published in English as Wolf Moon (2017)". Retrieved 13 May 2017.
|This article about a Spanish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|