Kitselas First Nation is the band government of the Kitselas subgroup of the Tsimshian. The band government is based at Gitaus in the Skeena Valley (near Kitselas, British Columbia, which is named for them) in the Skeena River valley to the northeast of the city of Terrace, British Columbia, Canada. Though there is no Tsimshian tribal council, they are a participant in the Tsimshian First Nations treaty council.
Chief and Councillors
The Kitselas First Nation has 528 members.
Indian Reserves under the administration of the Kitselas First Nation are:
- Chimdimash Indian Reserve No. 2, on the Skeena River at the mouth of Chimdemash Creek, 3 miles northeast of Usk, 65.10 ha. 54°40′00″N 128°22′00″W / 54.66667°N 128.36667°W 
- Chimdimash Indian Reserve No. 2A, left bank of Skeena River between Chimdemash and Mannix Creeks and adjoining Chimdimash IR No. 2, 119.30 ha. 54°41′00″N 128°21′00″W / 54.68333°N 128.35000°W 
- Ikshenigwolk Indian Reserve No. 3, left bank of Skeena River at mouth of Legate Creek, 2 miles S of Pacific CN station, 28.70 ha. 54°45′00″N 128°16′00″W / 54.75000°N 128.26667°W
- Ketoneda Indian Reserve No. 7, left bank of Skeena River 2 miles SE of Doreen CN station, 40.80 ha. 54°50′00″N 128°19′00″W / 54.83333°N 128.31667°W 
- Kitselas Indian Reserve No. 1, on the Skeena River at the mouth of Kleanza Creek one miles south of Usk, 434.60 ha. 54°37′00″N 128°25′00″W / 54.61667°N 128.41667°W 
- Kshish Indian Reserve No. 4 (includes Kshish IR No. 4A), on right bank of Skeena River north of the mouth of the Zymoetz River, 258.30 ha. 54°34′00″N 128°28′00″W / 54.56667°N 128.46667°W 
- Kshish Indian Reserve No. 4B, an addition to Kshish IR No. 4, 4.0 ha. 54°34′00″N 128°28′00″W / 54.56667°N 128.46667°W 
- Kulspai Indian Reserve No. 6, on left bank of Skeena River 3 miles south (downstream) from Terrace, 6.90 ha. 54°30′00″N 128°35′00″W / 54.50000°N 128.58333°W 
- Port Essington, on left bank of the Skeena River, at mouth of the Ecstall River (shared with the Kitsumkalum First Nation) 54°09′00″N 129°58′00″W / 54.15000°N 129.96667°W 
- Zaimoetz Indian Reserve No. 5, on left bank of the Skeena River at the mouth of the Zymoetz River, 109.40 ha. 54°33′00″N 128°29′00″W / 54.55000°N 128.48333°W