Kitsumkalum First Nation
Kitsumkalum First Nation is a band government of the Tsimshian people based at Kitsumkalum, British Columbia in the Skeena River valley in the North Coast region near Terrace, British Columbia, Canada. They are a member government of the Tsimshian First Nations treaty council.
|Position||Name||Term Start||Term End|
The Kitsumkalum First Nation has 655 members.
- Dalk-ka-gila-quoeux Indian Reserve No. 2, on the Kitsumkalum River, 6 miles NW of Terrace, 114.10 ha. 
- Kitsumkaylum Indian Reserve No. 1, on the right bank of the Skeena River at the mouth of the Kitsumkalum River, 449.90 ha. 
- Port Essington, on left bank of the Skeena River, at mouth of the Ecstall River
- Zimagord Indian Reserve No. 3, right bank of Skeena River at Remco CN station, 31. 0 ha. 
- "Tsimshian First Nations". Executive Council of British Columbia. 2009. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- "Chief & Council | Kitsumkalum, a Galts'ap (community) of the Tsimshian Nation". Kitsumkalum, a Galts’ap (community) of the Tsimshian Nation. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- "Kitsumkalum". Government of Canada. Indian and Northern Affairs Canada. 2009. Archived from the original on March 16, 2012. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada - Reserves/Settlements/Villages Detail
- "Dalk-ka-gila-quoeux Indian Reserve 2". BC Geographical Names.
- "Kitsumkaylum Indian Reserve 1". BC Geographical Names.
- "Zimagord Indian Reserve 3". BC Geographical Names.
|This First Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian government–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This British Columbia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|