Kitwana Rhymer (born 22 May 1978 in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands) is a United States Virgin Islands basketball player currently with La Villa Basketball of the La Vega League in the Dominican Republic.
Rhymer was a four year player for the University of Massachusetts Amherst from 1998-2002. He graduated as the school's fifth-leading shot blocker and was the 2000-01 Atlantic 10 Conference Defensive Player of the Year.
Since beginning his professional career in 2002, Rhymer has bounced through nine teams on four continents. These include:
- Brooklyn Kings (USBL) (2002)
- Columbus Riverdragons (D-League) (2003)
- Westchester Wildfire (USBL) (2003–04)
- Great Lakes Storm (CBA) (2005)
- Waikato Pistons (2006)
- Long Island Primetime (USBL) (2006)
- Guaros de Lara (2006)
- Hanzevast Capitals Groningen (2006–07)
- Marinos de Anzoategui (2007–08)
- Kryvbasbasket-Lux Kryvyi Rih (2008–09)
- Gaz Metan Mediaş (2009–10)
- La Villa Basketball La Vega League (2010–present)
|Representing United States Virgin Islands|
|2006 Panama||Team competition|
|2008 Mexico||Team competition|
Rhymer is a long-time member of the Virgin Islands national basketball team. He played with the team at the 1999, 2003, 2006, and 2008 Centrobasket tournaments. The Virgin Islanders won the silver medal in each of the latter two Centrobasket tournaments. He also participated with the team at the last place Virgin Islanders at both the FIBA Americas Championship 2007 and FIBA Americas Championship 2009.