Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kiwi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kiwi are flightless birds native to New Zealand.
Kiwi or KIWI may also refer to:
- Kiwi (people), a nickname for New Zealanders
- Kiwifruit, often referred to as "kiwi"
- New Zealand dollar or kiwi, a unit of currency
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Bulford Kiwi, an immense carving of a kiwi bird in Wiltshire, England
- Kiwi!, an animated film
- Kiwi (band), a girl group from Mongolia
- "Kiwi" (song), a song by Harry Styles on his eponymous 2017 album
- "Kiwi", a song by Maroon 5 on the album It Won't Be Soon Before Long
Brands and enterprises
- Kiwi (shoe polish), a brand of shoe polish
- Kiwi (store), a Norwegian retail chain
- Kiwi Campus, a Colombian-Californian food delivery service
- KIWI (openSUSE), an application for making image sets for Linux supported hardware platforms
- KiwiIRC, an open source web-based IRC client
- Kiwi.com, Czech online travel agency
- Kiwi International Air Lines, a 1992-1999 American airline
- Kiwi Travel International Airlines, a 1994-1996 New Zealand airline
- Wiscasset Airport, in Lincoln County, Maine, USA by ICAO code
- HMNZS Kiwi (P3554), a patrol boat commissioned in 1983
- HMNZS Kiwi (T102), a minesweeper commissioned in 1941
- Kiwi (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- Kiwis (rugby league), the New Zealand national rugby league team
- KIWI, a testbed prototype of nuclear thermal rocket
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiwi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.