From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kiwi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kiwi are flightless birds native to New Zealand.
Kiwi or KIWI may also refer to:
- Kiwi FM, a New Zealand radio network
- KIWI, a radio station in California
- Kiwi (band), a girl group from Mongolia
- "Kiwi", a song by Maroon 5 on the album It Won't Be Soon Before Long
- Kiwi!, an animated film
- Kiwi, a character in Code Lyoko
- Kiwi, a fictional henchman to the Dragon Ball character Frieza
- Kiwi International Air Lines, a 1992-1999 American airline
- Kiwi Travel International Airlines, a 1994-1996 New Zealand airline
- HMNZS Kiwi (T102), a minesweeper commissioned in 1941
- HMNZS Kiwi (P3554), a patrol boat commissioned in 1983
- Wiscasset Airport, in Lincoln County, Maine, USA by ICAO code
- Kiwi (horse)
- Kiwi (shoe polish)
- Kiwi (store), a Scandinavian retail chain
- Kiwis (rugby league), the New Zealand national rugby league team
- KIWI, a testbed prototype of nuclear thermal rocket
- KIWI (computing), an application for making image sets for Linux supported hardware platforms
- KiwiIRC, an open source web-based IRC client
- Bulford Kiwi, an immense carving of a kiwi bird in Wiltshire, England
- Kiwikiwi (Blechnum fluviatile), a fern species
- All pages beginning with "kiwi"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiwi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.