|• Member of Parliament||Syda Bbumba|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Kiwoko is approximately 17 kilometres (11 mi), by road, west of Luweero, the largest town in the sub-region. Kiwoko is approximately 78 kilometres (48 mi), by road, northwest of Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda. The coordinates of the town are:0°50'39.0"N, 32°21'41.0"E (Latitude:0.844174; Longitude:32.361383).
Points of interest
The following points of interest are found within the town limits or near its edges:
- The offices of Kiwoko Town Council
- Kiwoko Hospital - A 250-bed community hospital, administered by the Church of Uganda.
- Kiwoko central market
- Luwaga, Brian (11 July 2015). "Bickering Delays Kiwoko Town Council Budget Approval". Kampala: Uganda Radio Network. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- GFC (19 January 2016). "Distance between Luweero, Central Region, Uganda and Kiwoko Hospital, Nakaseke, Central Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- GFC (19 January 2016). "Distance between Kampala, Central Region, Uganda and Kiwoko Hospital, Nakaseke District, Central Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- Google (19 January 2016). "Location of Kiwoko, Nakaseke District, Central Uganda" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 19 January 2016.