This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro, Toei Subway|
|Line(s)||Tokyo Metro Hanzōmon Line, Toei Ōedo Line|
|Station code||E-14 (Ōedo Line)|
Z-11 (Hanzōmon Line)
Kiyosumi-shirakawa Station (清澄白河駅 Kiyosumi-shirakawa-eki) is a subway station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzōmon Line and the Toei Ōedo Line in Koto, Tokyo, Japan, jointly operated by the two Tokyo subway operators Tokyo Metro, Toei Subway.
Some trains on both lines terminate and originate at this station.
|1/2||○ Toei Ōedo Line||for Ryōgoku, Iidabashi, and Tochōmae|
|3/4||○ Toei Ōedo Line||for Daimon and Roppongi|
Platforms 2 and 3 serve the same track, with some trains terminating and starting here.
Tokyo Metro platforms
|1||○ Tokyo Metro Hanzōmon Line||for Ōtemachi and Shibuya|
Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line for Chūō-Rinkan
|2||○ Tokyo Metro Hanzōmon Line||for Kinshichō and Oshiage|
Tobu Skytree Line for Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen
Tobu Isesaki Line for Kuki
Tōbu Nikkō Line for Minami-Kurihashi
The Toei Ōedo Line station opened on December 12, 2000. The Hanzōmon Line station opened on March 19, 2003.
In fiscal 2013, the Tokyo Metro station was the least used on the Hanzōmon line and the 78th-busiest on the Tokyo Metro network as a whole with an average of 47,192 passengers daily. Over the same fiscal year, the Toei station was used by an average of 17,430 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger statistics for the Tokyo Metro station in previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング [Station usage ranking] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- 各駅乗降人員一覧 [Station usage figures] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員順位表（2011年度1日平均） [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング (2012年) [Station usage ranking (2012)] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- Kiyosumi-shirakawa Station information (Tokyo Metro) (in Japanese)
- Kiyosumi-shirakawa Station information (Toei) (in Japanese)