|Born||Kjell Birger Grede
12 August 1936
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
|Spouse(s)||Bibi Andersson (m. 1960–73)
Anita Holmberg (m. 1975)
His 1967 film Hugo and Josephine won the Guldbagge Award for Best Film and Grede won the award for Best Director at the 5th Guldbagge Awards. His film Harry Munter was entered into the 1970 Cannes Film Festival. His 1987 film Hip Hip Hurrah! won him the award for Best Director at the 23rd Guldbagge Awards. In 1991 his film Good Evening, Mr. Wallenberg was entered into the 41st Berlin International Film Festival and won four awards at the 26th Guldbagge Awards, including Best Film and Best Direction.
- Hugo och Josefin (1967)
- Harry Munter (1969)
- Klara Lust (1972)
- En enkel melodi (1974)
- Min älskade (1979)
- Stängda dörrar (1981)
- Hip Hip Hurra! (1987)
- God afton, Herr Wallenberg (1990)
- Kommer du med mig då (2003)
- "Hugo och Josefin (1967)". Swedish Film Institute. 1 March 2014. Archived from the original on 11 March 2014.
- "Festival de Cannes: Harry Munter". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "Hip Hip Hurra! (1987)". Swedish Film Institute. 15 March 2014.
- "Berlinale: 1991 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2011-03-25.
- "God afton, herr Wallenberg (1990)". Swedish Film Institute. 16 March 2014. Archived from the original on 11 April 2014.
|This article about a Swedish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|