|Traded as||Euronext: LI|
|Headquarters||26 Boulevard des Capucines, Paris, France|
|Jean-Marc Jestin (Chairman of the Executive Board), Jean-Michel Gault (Deputy CEO, Member of the executive board)|
|Revenue||€1.3 billion (2016)|
|Profit||€1.19 billion (2016)|
|Total assets||€22.8 billion (end 2016)|
|Total equity||€2.421 billion (end 2014)|
Number of employees
|1,350 (end 2016)|
Klépierre is a French real estate investment trust (REIT) and Europe’s second-biggest publicly traded mall operator.
The company’s largest shareholders are Simon Property Group, which owns 20.3% of the shares, and APG (13.1%), a Netherlands-based pension fund. Klepierre shares are listed on Euronext Paris and is a member of the CAC Next 20 index of French companies.
In July 2014, Klépierre offered to buy Dutch competitor Corio NV. The deal was completed on March 31, 2015. Through this transaction Klépierre acquired a 7.0 billion euro shopping center portfolio with strategic positions in the Netherlands, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Turkey.
In 2016, the company had 150 shopping centres worth €22.8 billion. It has a presence in 16 countries, mostly on the European continent with 1.2 billion visitors to its shopping centres each year. The company focuses on urban centers that are going through rapid demographic change and that are well integrated with local infrastructure. Klépierre has become a partner of choice for Europe's leading retailers (including Zara, Mango, Bershka, Stradivarius, H&M, Sephora). It is worth noting that 80% of its shopping centers are located in the most dynamic retail catchment areas, representing a market of more than 150 million consumers.
- "Key Figures". Klépierre. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "Klepierre Looks to Buy Out Mall Partners in Expansion". Bloomberg.com. 2014-05-19. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- Administrator. "Klepierre - (France LI)". reitinfo.com. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- "Simon to Acquire Stake in Klépierre; Buys Out Mills JV Partner". nreionline.com. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- "Klepierre Offers to Buy Competitor Corio for $5.6 Billion". Bloomberg.com. 2014-07-29. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- "Klépierre Group strenghtens its position on shopping center property market - Shopping Center Forum". Shopping Center Forum (in Polish). 2015-05-08. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- "Klépierre 2014 Essentials" (PDF).