This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Klang Parade at night.
|Location||Klang, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Address||No 2112, KM2 Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor|
|Owner||ARA Asia Dragon Fund|
|Total retail floor area||660,102 square feet (61,325 m2)|
|No. of floors||5|
Klang Parade was opened in 1995. It was built and operated by Parkson.  The mall was sold to ARA Asia Dragon Fund in 2012 and was closed between July 2013 and January 2014 for a major refurbishment.
The mall underwent major refurbishment after it was purchased by ARA Asia Dragon Fund in 2012. After its soft re-opening on January 2014, it has a net lettable area of 660,102 sq ft, with a total built up area of 1,704,610 sq ft. The mall's grand opening was on 27 September 2014.
- "Darryl Yamamoto: The mall artist". The Star (Malaysia).
- "Making progress under new management". The Star (Malaysia).
- "Klang Parade to be closed for refurbishment". The Sun (Malaysia).
- Rebranding and new tenants to make Klang Parade an iconic landmark http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Community/2013/08/16/Klang-Parade-to-be-revived-Rebranding-and-new-tenants-to-make-mall-an-iconic-landmark/
- Klang Parade showers visitors with high octane performances and valuable prizes http://www.newsarawaktribune.com/news/37183/Klang-Parade-showers-visitors-with-high-octane-performances-and-valuable-prizes/