Klapa s Mora
|Klapa s Mora|
Klapa s Mora performing their song "Mižerja" in the first dress rehearsal of the first semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013
Klapa s Mora is a music ensemble that represented Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö with the song "Mižerja". It is a "super klapa" ensemble that includes six male klapa singers from five existing klapa groups in Croatia. 
- Marko Škugor - First tenor (from klapa Kampanel)
- Ante Galić - Second tenor (from klapa Sinj)
- Nikša Antica - First baritone (from klapa Kampanel)
- Leon Bataljaku - Second baritone (from klapa Crikvenica)
- Ivica Vlaić - Bass (from klapa Sebenico)
- Bojan Kavedžija - Bass (from klapa Grdelin)
During their performance in the first semi-final night of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 the members of the Klapa s mora presented themselves in traditional outfits worn by the Sinjska alka competitors. Sinjska alka, as well as the klapa style of singing is included in the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists. 
They were eliminated in the semi-finals and did not qualify for the final stage of the contest.
- "About Klapa s mora". eurovision.tv. European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- Jiandani, Sanjay (11 Feb 2013). "Croatia: Klapa Ensemble revealed". esctoday.com. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Klapa multipart singing of Dalmatia, southern Croatia". unesco.org. UNESCO. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
|Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest
[to be determined]
|This Croatia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|