|Directed by||Hans Fabian Wullenweber|
|Produced by||Bo Ehrhardt
Lottie Terp Jakobsen
|Written by||Nikolaj Arcel
Stefan Pagels Andersen
|Distributed by||Nimbus Film|
Klatretøsen (English: The Climbing Girl) is a 2002 film directed by Hans Fabian Wullenweber. A remake from this Danish blockbuster was made in 2004 with the name Catch That Kid. The film's tagline is "The gutsiest girl since Pippi Longstocking."
Klatretøsen was produced by Nimbus Film.
Ida, with help from her two best friends Sebastian and Jonas, robs a bank in which her mother works in order to get the money required to save her dying father. During the heist, the kids overcome high-tech security systems, guard dogs, and a nasty head of security to get to a bank vault suspended 100 feet off the ground.
- Julie Zangenberg as Ida Johansen
- Stefan Pagels Andersen as Sebastian Klausen
- Mads Ravn as Jonas Balgaard
- William Haugaard Petersen as William Johansen
- Lars Bom as Klaus Johansen - Ida's father
- Nastja Arcel as Maria Johansen - Ida's mother
- Anders W. Berthelsen as Henrik - guard
- Casper Jexlev Fomsgaard as Johnny Klausen
- Jens Brygmann as Hartmann
The film has been recognised as "a good film for kids" and "all good fun". The film won the Starboy award for the best children's film at Oulu International Children's and Youth Film Festival in 2002.
- "Catch That Girl (2002) Movie Review". beyondhollwood.com. 2002-07-02. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- "Tribeca ’03: Catch That Girl! (review)". flickphilosopher.com. 2003-09-11. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- "Voittajat" [Winners] (in Finnish). Oulu Film Centre. Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-09-30.