Bonsack in 1969
|Born||26 December 1941 (age 74)
Bonsack later served as chairman of the track construction commission, approving the final homologation of Cesana Pariol prior to the 2006 Winter Olympics for luge to compete at the track. He was among the first three inductees in the International Luge Federation (FIL) Hall of Fame in 2004, along with Paul Hildgartner and Margit Schumann.
- FIL approves track for use for the 2006 Winter Olympics, featuring Bonsack
- FIL-Luge.org January 7, 2004 Hall of Fame induction.
- Fuzilogik Sports – Winter Olympic results – Men's luge
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of Great Olympians BO
|This biographical article relating to German luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|