||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
7 July 1962 |
Since his graduation, Tange has worked extensively in all areas of theatre and film. He has been involved in genres ranging from experimental film and theatre, to high-profile movies and television series, as well as performances with established theatre companies. He has lived and worked in Italy, France, and Denmark.
Some of Tange's best known roles include:
- Louis in Angels of America
- Ariel in The Pillowman, at the Aarhus Theatre
- Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar, at the Det Ny Theater
- Chance Wayne in Sweet Bird of Youth, at the Betty Nansen Theatre, Denmark
- Hair, at Théâtre Mogador in Paris
Tange has also worked with Ellen Stewart from La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club, and Claudio Carafoli at the Piccolo Eliseo in Rome. Recent film and television work includes the Emmy-nominated series Forbrydelsen (The Crime), The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears, and the 2008 Danish movie Flammen & Citronen (Flame & Citron).