This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|Labels||Good Charamel Records|
|Website||Klear Fred Shafer Bruce Wojick|
The band's members are Fred Shafer on vocals and guitar, Bruce Wojick on lead guitar, Leo MacDonald on bass guitar and Denny Pelczynski on drums. Previous frontmen include Joe Cafarella (STEMM) and A.D. Lewis (both during Shafer's absence). While Lewis fronted the band, they also had Dan DeLano on keyboards. The band has released three albums, 7500 Miles, Makin' Noise and 10 Seconds to Burn.
klear songs have been used in films and trailers including "Beautiful End" in The Station Agent, "Comeback" in the FX series The Shield and "Mr. Cracker" on Ultimate Fighting Championship's UFC 37.5: As Real as it Gets.
The band has been asked to play at some of the most prestigious venues across the US including the Viper Room, House of Blues (Mandalay Bay/ Las Vegas), Whisky a Go Go, CBGB and The Keyclub in Hollywood.
On July 20, 2008, it was announced that the original vocalist, Fred Shafer, would be performing with the band during the August 21 edition of Thursday at the Square in Buffalo. At the show, Shafer announced that he would be officially returning to the band while continuing to pursue his solo career, as Joe Cafarella would be leaving to focus on STEMM.
- Fred Shafer - vocals, guitar
- Bruce Wojick - lead guitar
- Leo MacDonald - bass guitar
- Denny Pelczynski - drums
- Danny Wiedenbeck - drums
- Joe Cafarella - vocals
- A.D. Lewis - vocals
- Dan DeLano - keyboard 
- "klearband.com (see biography page)". Retrieved May 17, 2007.
- "Official klear MySpace". Retrieved May 17, 2007.
- "Original Singer Fred Shafer joins klear Aug. 21st for Buffalo's Thursday at the Square (blog entry)". Retrieved August 22, 2008.
- "Niagara University newsletter, October 2005 (see page 12)". Niagara University Newsletter. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007. Retrieved May 22, 2007.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|