Klemmes Corner, Indiana
|Klemmes Corner, Indiana|
|Elevation||981 ft (299 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||449792|
Klemmes Corner received its name from a store Albert Klemme kept there. Klemmes Corner had a post office under the name Blue Creek. The Blue Creek post office was in operation from 1849 until 1904.
Klemmes Corner is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Klemmes Corner, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana. Windmill Publications. p. 155.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 186. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
A post office called Blue Creek...
- "Franklin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
|This Franklin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|