|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)|
|Associated acts||Souvenirs, tv·2, Love Shop|
|Past members||Lars H.U.G.
Kliché was a Danish rock band from Aarhus (1977-1985), influenced by new wave sounds like Kraftwerk, punk rock, Devo, and David Bowie. They had, however, a distinct sound mainly due to lead singer Lars Hug 's original voice. They would semi-ironically quote Mao Zedong and Buddha and perform in uniforms - often coloured overalls.
- The lead singer, Lars Hug began his solo career in 1984 and has released several albums and singles as Lars Hug and later as Lars H.U.G. (Lars Hugh Uno Grammy).
- After Hug left the band, the remaining members released a single album titled Dobbelt Plus under the name Voss/Torp/Brill made up of three former members of Kliché, Johnny Voss, Nils Torp and Anders Brill.
- Nils Torp, later formed the band Souvenirs as a duo with Sofie Bonde.
- 1980: Supertanker
- 1982: Okay Okay Boys
- 1979: "Militskvinder" / "Farvel"
- 1980: "Aldrig mere" / "Militskvinder"
- 1982: "Bravo Charlie" / "Patrulje"
- 1982: "Patrulje" / "Okay Okay Boys"
- 1982: "Bravo Charlie" / "Oppenheimers formiddag"
Discography (projects of former members)
Anders Brill Gilberg
(Musical project by Johnny Voss, Nils Torp and Anders Brill after departure of Lars H.U.G.)
- 1984: Dobbelt Plus
Lars H.U.G. during a concert in Karolinelund, Aalborg
|Birth name||Lars Haagensen|
|Also known as||Lars Hug
Lars Hugh Uno Grammy
11 September 1953 |
(lead singer of Kliché)
|2003||Save Me From This Rock 'N' Roll||2|
|2004||10 sekunders stilhed||1|
|2014||"10 sekunders stilhed"||17|
|Members||Nils Torp (of Kliché)
(duo by Nils Torp of Kliché and Sofie Bonde)
|2000||De bedste souvenirs|
|2001||Ude på landet||36|
|2008||Rækkehuse på Mars||36|
|This article about a Danish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|