|Major applications||Kamov Ka-50
It differs from the older versions in having an extended overhaul period of the engine hot components, extra gas-dynamic stability at varying duties, engine parameters accuracy and engine control quality, enhanced monitoring depth providing operation of the engine according to its technical condition and better weight characteristics and overall dimensions.
- Has a 1,500 shp (1,103 kW) maximum continuous performance and a 2,000 shp (1,470 kW) take-off performance.
- Has a 1,500 shp (1,103 kW) maximum continuous performance and a 2,200 shp (1,617 kW) take-off performance.
- Has 1,750 shp (1,287 kW) maximum continuous performance and a 2,400 shp (1,764 kW) take-off performance.
- Type: Turboshaft
- Length: 2,055 mm
- Diameter: 728 mm (height)
- Dry weight: 300 kg
- Compressor: Axial
- Maximum power output: 1,985 kW (2,700 shp) APR
- Specific fuel consumption: 0.21-0.22 kg/hp/hr
- Power-to-weight ratio: 8-9 shp/kg
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Klimov VK-2500.|
|This aircraft engine article is missing some (or all) of its specifications. If you have a source, you can help Wikipedia by adding them.|