From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Klindworth, as well as Kleenworth, Kleinwort, Langeworth and Worthmann, or variants of this surname may refer to:
- Agnes Street-Klindworth, daughter of Georg Klindworth and a close friend of the composer Richard Wagner
- Georg Klindworth, German diplomat and intelligence agent.
- Ludwig Carl August Klindworth, German mechanic and entrepreneur.
- Karl Klindworth, German composer, pianist, conductor, violinist and music publisher.
- Johann Andreas Klindworth (1742-1813), German watchmaker and court mechanic
- Johann Klindworth (1900–1976), German politician (CDU)
- Steve Klindworth, founder of SuperCircuits, an audio and video surveillance company in Texas, U.S.
- Gordon K. Klintworth, American professor of ophthalmology and pathology
- Paul Klintworth, American musician
- Kimberly Perkins Klintworth, American journalist and mentor of the television program Profiles in Caring
|This page or section lists people with the surname Klindworth, Klindwort, Klindwordt, Klintworth, Klintwort, Klindtwort, Klindtworth, etc.. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|