From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Klingsor (disambiguation))
Klingsor may refer to:
- Klingsor (also Klinschor), magician and duke in the medieval German epic poem Parzival
- Klingsor, the magician who prophecies the birth of Saint Elisabeth of Thuringia
- Klingsor, magician in Richard Wagner's opera Parsifal
- Klingsor, painter and protagonist of Klingsor's Last Summer by Hermann Hesse
- Tristan Klingsor (1874—1966), French poet
- 9511 Klingsor, a Main-belt Asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klingsor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.