|Country||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Entity||Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Klobuk is a village in the municipality of Ljubuški, Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is located about 12 km from the town of Ljubuški on the regional road M-6 (Grude - Ljubuški - Čapljina - Metković) and some 5 km away from the border crossing with Croatia. It has got its name from the Klobuk hill, that's central to the place, whose specific shape resembles a type of hat. (Klobuk eng. hat)
Klobuk has 12 hamlets - Kapel Mala, Pržine, Šiljevište, Borajna, Zastražnica, Poljane, Vlake, Čuljkova Njiva, Dabranja, Brdo, Osoje and Drače.
|Year of census||1991.||1981.||1971.|
|Croats||1.555 (98,48%)||1.721 (98,06%)||1.974 (99,59%)|
|Serbs||0||2 (0,11%)||2 (0,10%)|
|others and unknown||24 (1,51%)||15 (0,85%)||5 (0,25%)|
- Ivan Musić (1848 - 1888), a Catholic priest, later given the title Duke (Vojvoda) of Herzegovina by Prince Nikola of Montenegro for leading the uprisal against the Ottomans in 1875 and 1878.
- Petar Barbarić (1874 - 1897), a charismatic Catholic priest who lived a life of heroic virtue, proclaimed venerable and expected to be beatified by the Pope Francis.
- Zvonimir Remeta (1909 - 1964), an author and writer.
- Zlatka Erika Artuković, a poet and journalist.
- Milan Artuković, former Managing Director of Franck plc. (d.o.o.), Zagreb, Croatia.
- Nevenko Barbarić, Mayor of Ljubuski.
- Dubravko Grgić, founder of Agram and Euroherz insurance companies, Bosnia&Herzegovina, Croatia.
- Milijan Brkić, a Vice-President of Croatian Parliament (Sabor) and Vice-Chair of HDZ (Croatian Democratic Union).
- Marija Pejčinović Burić, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign & European Affairs of Croatia.
- Božo Skoko, a university professor and TV personality, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Lukas Čuljak, a footballer. VfB Stuttgart, Bundesliga. HNK Cibalia, Croatia. Brechin and Aberdeen, Scottish League One.
- Antoni Jurčić "Cronite", Germany based rapper and hip-hop singer.
- Knjiga: "Nacionalni sastav stanovništva - Rezultati za Republiku po opštinama i naseljenim mjestima 1991.", statistički bilten br. 234, Izdanje Državnog zavoda za statistiku Republike Bosne i Hercegovine, Sarajevo.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Klobuk (Ljubuški).|
|This West Herzegovina Canton geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|