Jump to navigation Jump to search
Klondike may refer:
- Klondike, Yukon, a region in the Yukon
- Klondike (electoral district), a district of the Legislative Assembly of Yukon
- Klondike River, the landmark after which is named:
- Klondike Highway, connecting Skagway, Alaska to Dawson City, Yukon
- Klondike, Illinois
- Klondike, Indiana
- Klondike, Maryland
- Klondike, Louisville, Kentucky
- Klondike, Missouri
- Klondike, Oregon
- Klondike, Pennsylvania
- Klondike, Texas (disambiguation), various places
- Klondike, West Virginia
- Klondike, Kenosha County, Wisconsin
- Klondike, Oconto County, Wisconsin
- Klondike Glacier, in Shoshone National Forest, Wyoming
- Klondike (board game)
- Klondike (boxer), an African American boxer
- Klondike (solitaire), a popular solitaire card game
- Klondike (film), a 1932 American film directed by Phil Rosen
- Klondike (TV series), a 1960-1961 television series on NBC
- Klondike, the name for Ohio Northern University's mascot
- 555 (telephone number) (Klondike 5), the fictional telephone number prefix
- Klondike bar, a frozen confection consisting of an ice cream square coated in chocolate
- Klondike derby, a winter competition event for Boy Scouts
- Klondike Hotel and Casino, a hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Klondike Kat, a cartoon
- Klondike Open, a darts tournament in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Klondike (miniseries), a 2014 Discovery Channel miniseries
- Klondike, YouTuber Jack Douglass' Toy American Eskimo.
- An Klondike, a four-part TV series in both Irish and English, created and aired by the Irish-language channel TG4 in 2015.
- Operation Klondike, a historical event in the Battletech universe.
- SS Klondike and SS Klondike II, two sternwheelers that carried freight on the Yukon river.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klondike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.