From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Klondike may refer:
- Klondike, Yukon, a region in the Yukon
- Klondike River, the landmark after which is named:
- Klondike Highway, connecting Skagway, Alaska to Dawson City, Yukon
- Klondike, Illinois
- Klondike, Maryland
- Klondike, Texas (disambiguation), various places
- Klondike, Louisville, Kentucky
- Klondike, Oregon
- Klondike, West Virginia
- Klondike, Kenosha County, Wisconsin
- Klondike, Oconto County, Wisconsin
- Klondike, Dawson County, Texas
- Klondike, Delta County, Texas
- Klondike Glacier, in Shoshone National Forest, Wyoming
- Klondike (board game)
- Klondike (boxer), an African American boxer
- Klondike (solitaire), a popular solitaire card game
- Klondike (film), a 1932 American film directed by Phil Rosen
- Klondike (TV series), a 1960-1961 television series on NBC
- Klondike, the name for Ohio Northern University's mascot
- 555 (telephone number) (Klondike 5), the fictional telephone number prefix
- Klondike bar, a frozen confection consisting of an ice cream square coated in chocolate
- Klondike derby, a winter competition event for Boy Scouts
- Klondike Hotel and Casino, a hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Klondike Kat, a cartoon
- Klondike Open, a darts tournament in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Klondike (miniseries), a 2014 Discovery Channel miniseries
- Klondike, YouTuber Jack Douglass' Toy American Eskimo.
- An Klondike, a four-part TV series in both Irish and English, created and aired by the Irish-language channel TG4 in 2015.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klondike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.