Klown Kamp Massacre
|Klown Kamp Massacre|
|Directed by||Philip H. R. Gunn
|Produced by||Armando Kirwin|
|Written by||Philip Gunn|
|Music by||Kaleb Wentzel-Fisher|
|Cinematography||Luis M. Robinson|
|Edited by||Philip H. R. Gunn
I Can't Believe It's Not Hollywood! Entertainment
|Distributed by||Troma Entertainment|
Fifteen years ago, Edwin (Jared Herholtz) went to clown camp to fulfill his lifelong dream of bringing laughter to the world, however nobody laughed. Humiliated on graduation night, Edwin viciously murdered the entire camp before vanishing into legend.
But, despite the warnings of the town drunk, Bonzo (Mike Miller) has reopened the ranch and a new class of clowns have unwittingly signed up. When their die-hard instructor Sgt. Funnybone (Miguel Martinez) is found dead in a puddle of cream pie and blood, the curriculum changes from comedy to survival. Edwin slashes, stabs, strangles, and disembowels the clowns while laughing insanely at his own bad jokes.
- Jared Herholtz as Edwin
- Mike Miller as Bonzo
- Miguel Martinez as Funnybone
- Lloyd Kaufman as Vic Vickers
- Chris Payne as Puff
- Isaac Kappy as Buzter Pie
- Ross Kelly as Philbert
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2016)
- "A Chat with 'Klown Kamp Massacre' Director David Valdez". fearfete.com. Archived from the original on 2012-06-16. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
- Van Croft, Angel (2011-06-04). "Film Review: Klown Kamp Massacre (2010)". horrornews.net. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
- "Klown Kamp Massacre (2010)". lownobudgetreviews.wordpress.com. 2011-03-08. Retrieved 2012-07-02.