|Look up knave or knavery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knave may refer to:
- A rogue (vagrant), a rascal, deceitful fellow, a dishonest man
- Another name for Jack, in card games
- Knave (magazine), a British adult magazine
- The Knave, a Welsh hillfort also known as Deborah's Hole Camp
- In Knights and Knaves logic puzzles, a person who always lies
- A male domestic worker, a person who works within the employer's household
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.