|Look up knave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knave may refer to:
- A male domestic worker
- A rogue, a rascal; deceitful fellow; a dishonest man
- Another name for Jack (playing card)
- Knave (magazine), a British adult magazine
- The Knave, a Welsh hillfort also known as Deborah's Hole Camp
- In Knights and Knaves logic puzzles, a person who always lies
- Someone from Strabane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.