Knesset Christian Allies Caucus
The Knesset Christian Allies Caucus is a caucus within the Israeli Knesset that seeks to build a direct line of communication, cooperation and coordination between the Knesset and Christian leaders around the world. Josh Reinstein serves as the Caucus Director. The Caucus has been co-chaired by MK David Rotem (till March 31, 2015) and MK Gila Gamliel.
Knesset Christian Allies Caucus inspired a network of Israel Allies Caucuses in 36 parliaments around the world. Today, the Israel Allies Foundation serves as the umbrella organization helping coordinate the work of these various caucuses into a unified pro-Israel voice.
The Knesset Christian Allies Caucus has four goals:
- To highlight the contribution of Christians in the US, Europe and worldwide to Israel's security needs and the welfare of the Jewish people.
- To raise Israelis' awareness of Christian support for Jewish aspirations in the land of Israel.
- To assist Israeli Christians with bureaucratic hurdles they may encounter.
- To educate Christians about the Jewish state in order to mobilize support for Israel.
- Lefkowitz, Etgar (1 March 2009). "Christian Allies Caucus seeks to broaden ties. MK David Rotem named new chairman of cross-party parliamentary lobby". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
- "Knesset Christian Allies Caucus celebrates anniversary". Y-Net. 10 January 2008. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Fendel, Hillel (28 May 2017). "What Rabbi Benny Elon Did For Jerusalem". Jewish Press. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Pro-Israel Congressional Caucus to Meet Knesset Christian Allies Caucus. The Jerusalem Post. February 19, 2014.
- Lefkowitz, Etgar (28 July 2006). "Israel Allies Caucus formed in US Congress". Jerusalem Post.
|This Israel-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Christianity-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|