From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A knife is a sharpened hand tool.
Knife may also refer to:
- dao, single-bladed Chinese swords
- Knife (envelope)
- The Knife, Swedish pop group
- "Knife" (Grizzly Bear song)
- "The Knife", nickname of Martin de Knijff, Swedish gambler
- "The Knife" (song), song by Genesis
- "Knives" (Babylon 5), TV series episode
- Knife (album), by Aztec Camera
- The Knife (film), a 1961 Dutch film
- The Knife, a 1961 novel by Hal Ellson
- Knife, TV series character from The Annoying Orange
- The Knife, nickname for Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Duncan McCoshan, cartoonist in the Knife and Packer team
- "Knife", song by American R&B singer Rockwell
- "Knives", a song by 10 Years from Minus the Machine
- Knife (book), a 2009 book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.