Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up knife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A knife is a sharpened hand tool.
Knife may also refer to:
- The Knife, a Swedish electronic music duo
- Knife (album), by Aztec Camera
- The Knife (Goldfinger album)
- The Knife (The Knife album)
- "Knife" (Grizzly Bear song)
- "The Knife" (song), by Genesis
- "Knife", a song by Rockwell from Somebody's Watching Me
- "Knives", a song by 10 Years from Minus the Machine
- "Knives", a song by Kim Petras from Turn Off the Light
Film and television
- The Knife (1961 film), a 1961 Dutch film
- The Knife (1967 film), a 1967 Yugoslav film
- The Knife (1999 film), a 1999 Yugoslav film
- "Knives" (Babylon 5), TV series episode
- Knife, TV series character from The Annoying Orange
- Duncan McCoshan, cartoonist in the Knife and Packer team
- "The Knife", nickname of Martin de Knijff, Swedish gambler
- The Knife, nickname for Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.