|Look up knife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A knife is a sharpened hand tool.
Knife may also refer to:
- The Knife, a Swedish electronic music duo
- "Knife" Sotelo (born 1987), an American rapper and author
- Knife (album), by Aztec Camera
- The Knife (Goldfinger album)
- The Knife (The Knife album)
- "Knife" (Grizzly Bear song)
- "The Knife" (song), by Genesis
- "Knife", a song by Rockwell from Somebody's Watching Me"
- "Knives", a song by 10 Years from Minus the Machine
Film and television
- The Knife (film), a 1961 Dutch film
- "Knives" (Babylon 5), TV series episode
- Knife, TV series character from The Annoying Orange
- Duncan McCoshan, cartoonist in the Knife and Packer team
- "The Knife", nickname of Martin de Knijff, Swedish gambler
- The Knife, nickname for Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.