(Redirected from Knight (comics))
|Look up knight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knight is a social position and honour originating in the Middle Ages.
Knight may also refer to:
- Member of chivalric order
- Knight (surname)
- Pseudonym of Sir Robert Walpole (1676-1745) English statesman
- Knight, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement on the island of Saint Croix
- Knight, Wisconsin, a town in the United States
- Knight Inlet, British Columbia, Canada
- Knight Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Knight (DC Comics), a name adopted by several people in the DC Universe
- Knight (Marvel Comics), a name adopted by several people in the Marvel Universe
- The Knight (novel), a fantasy novel by Gene Wolfe
- Knight, a fictional character in the Duel Masters television show
- Knight, a fictional character known as the Superstar of the Log Bait meta in Clash Royale.
- Jedi Knight, a rank between Padawan and Master in Star Wars
- The Knight (Canterbury Tales), from Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Knight (chess), a piece in the game of chess
- Knight Capital Group, a global financial services firm
- Knight's Armament Company, an American firearms manufacturer
- Knight (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the roleplaying game
- Playing cards, may be:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.