From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knight is a social position and honour originating in the Middle Ages.
Knight may also refer to:
- Member of chivalric order
- Knight (surname)
- Pseudonym of Sir Robert Walpole (1676-1745) English statesman
- Knight, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement on the island of Saint Croix
- Knight, Wisconsin, a town in the United States
- Knight Inlet, British Columbia, Canada
- Knight Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Knight (comics), three DC Comics superheroes
- The Knight (novel), a fantasy novel by Gene Wolfe
- Knight, a fictional character in the Duel Masters television show
- Jedi Knight, a rank between Padawan and Master in Star Wars
- The Knight (Canterbury Tales), from Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Knight (chess), a piece in the game of chess
- Knight Capital Group, a global financial services firm
- Knight's Armament Company, an American firearms manufacturer
- Knight (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the roleplaying game
- Playing cards, may be:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.