|Knightia excelsa R.Br.
Knightia is a small genus of the family Proteaceae endemic to New Zealand. One extant species, K. excelsa (Rewarewa) is found in New Zealand, while a fossil species from upper Miocene deposits in Kaikorai has been described as Knightia oblonga. Two species from New Caledonia have been transferred to the genus Eucarpha by Lawrie Johnson and Barbara Briggs in their influential 1975 monograph "On the Proteaceae: the evolution and classification of a southern family".
- "Knightia". Index Nominum Genericorum. International Association for Plant Taxonomy. 1996-02-09. Retrieved 2008-06-28.
- UniProt. "Genus Knightia". Retrieved 2008-06-28.
- International Organization for Plant Information (IOPI). "Plant Name Search Results" (HTML). International Plant Names Index. Retrieved 2008-06-28.
- Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN) (2007-10-05). "Genus: Knightia R. Br.". Taxonomy for Plants. USDA, ARS, National Genetic Resources Program, National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland. Retrieved 2008-06-28.
- L. A. S. Johnson and Briggs, B. G. (1975). "On the Proteaceae: the evolution and classification of a southern family". Journal of the Linnean Society of London. Botany. 70 (2): 83–182. doi:10.1111/j.1095-8339.1975.tb01644.x.
Data related to Knightia (Proteaceae) at Wikispecies Media related to Knightia (Proteaceae) at Wikimedia Commons Works related to Transactions_of_the_Linnean_Society_of_London/Volume_10/On the Proteaceae of Jussieu at Wikisource Works related to Curtis's_Botanical_Magazine/Volume_LXIII/3513_Dryandra_tenuifolia at Wikisource
|This Proteaceae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|