|Brian Berns CEO and Chairman of the Board, |
Tim Murphy CTO,
Tom Trometer CFO
|Products||User Experience Management|
Knoa provides on-premise and cloud-based user experience management software, or Employee experience management software, that records data and generates user analytics on end user interactions with enterprise software such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com.
SAP resells Knoa's User Experience Management Software (UEM) as "SAP User Experience Management by Knoa". Knoa UEM user analytics is used for SAP S/4HANA migration and SAP Fiori migration, as well as SAP SuccessFactors HCM and adoption across mobile and desktop browsers.
Knoa was listed in the 2018 edition of the 10 Fastest Growing Software Companies by The Silicon Review.
- Jean-Pierre Garbani, Forrester Research. "Knoa's End User Experience Monitoring Agent Focuses on App Usability and Performance". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- Sohail Bhola, IT Enterprise Consultant from Tech Data. "Learn how Tech Data launched SAP® User Experience Management by Knoa". Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- Sean Oberholtzer, Sr. Director of Global Business Transformation Ingram Micro. "Ingram Micro: Increase adoption and reduce costs with SAP User Experience Management by Knoa". Retrieved 17 Nov 2014.
- SAP. "Aeroflot and SAP Move to Second Stage of Strategic SAP Implementation". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- Freya Purnell. "Smoothing the path for S/4HANA and Fiori migrations with UX analytics". Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- Diane Bradley. "User Experience: A Critical Component of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori Migrations & Deployments". Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- Jesse Bernal. "Minding User Adoption During S/4HANA Implementations". Retrieved 8 Feb 2017.
- Freya Purnell. "Knoa to support SuccessFactors HCM Suite". Retrieved 17 Feb 2017.
- Freya Purnell. "Knoa extends UEM solution to Fiori applications". Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "10 Fastest Growing Software Companies 2018". The Silicon Review.
- New York Business Journal. "Knoa Software Secures $7.5 Million in Funds". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- MarketWatch. "Knoa Software Raises $5.1 Million in Series B Funding;Strengthens Management Team with Key Executives". Retrieved 29 July 2014.
|This software company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|