|Headquarters||New York, USA|
|Brian Berns CEO,
Del Ross, SVP of Worldwide Sales,
Tim Murphy CTO,
Janine Caldarella VP of Marketing,
Tom Trometer CFO
|Products||User Experience Management|
Knoa provides on-premises and cloud-based user experience management software that monitors transactions in enterprise software such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com. Knoa Software provides software and services to help global organizations identify how people and processes are supported by their enterprise software solutions – increasing technology adoption, user engagement and delivering business value .
- Jean-Pierre Garbani, Forrester Research. "Knoa's End User Experience Monitoring Agent Focuses on App Usability and Performance". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- Sohail Bhola, IT Enterprise Consultant from Tech Data. "Learn how Tech Data launched SAP® User Experience Management by Knoa". Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- Sean Oberholtzer, Sr. Director of Global Business Transformation Ingram Micro. "Ingram Micro: Increase adoption and reduce costs with SAP User Experience Management by Knoa". Retrieved 17 Nov 2014.
- SAP. "Aeroflot and SAP Move to Second Stage of Strategic SAP Implementation". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- New York Business Journal. "Knoa Software Secures $7.5 Million in Funds". Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- MarketWatch. "Knoa Software Raises $5.1 Million in Series B Funding;Strengthens Management Team with Key Executives". Retrieved 29 July 2014.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|