Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up knob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knob may refer to:
- A round handle
- A rounded hill or mountain, particularly in the Appalachians and the Ozarks
- Tow ball or hitch ball
- Protrusions on the surface of erythrocytes associated with Maurer's clefts in malaria
- Dorset knob, a biscuit-
- List of geographical knobs
- Knobs region, a geographic region of Kentucky, locally known as "The Knobs", consisting of hundreds of isolated hills
- KNOB (disambiguation)
- KNOB (duo), Israeli musical singing and producing duo (Niv Cohen and Meital Patash-Cohen)
- Knobs into holes packing in molecular biology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.