Knocktopher was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Knocktopher was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament
- 1665 Sir Maurice Eustace, junior
- ^ Declared not duly elected in 1692
- ^ Created a baronet in 1777
- ^ Last surviving member of the Irish House of Commons
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.