KnowHow2GO is a 2007 national public service announcement campaign focusing on access to universities and colleges, from The Advertising Council, the American Council on Education and Lumina Foundation for Education, and produced without charge by Publicis New York.
The campaign was designed to raise awareness about the steps needed to prepare for college and to motivate low-income, first-generation students to turn their dreams of going to college into a reality.
- "Helping College Dreams Become Reality - NASFAA Promotes Launch Of KnowHow2Go Campaign". Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "Lumina Foundation, American Council on Education, and the Ad Council Launch Unique College Access Campaign". Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "KnowHow2GO: College-access campaign informed by research". Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- Smith, Nicole (2007-01-24). "Ad Council launches KnowHow2Go campaign". News Item. DMNews.com. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- KnowHow2GO Nebraska Many states have partnered with organizations to help sponsor this national campaign. In Nebraska, KnowHow2GO is sponsored by the EducationQuest Foundation and launched pep rallies and other activities for middle school students to learn about college. Along with these activities EducationQuest has a team to launch this campaign in Spanish.
- KnowHow2GO Kentucky Kentucky's KnowHow2GOKy program expands the reach to include college access information for all adult audiences. These audiences include transfer students, returning adult students, GED students and college transfer students.
- KnowHow2GO California
- KnowHow2GO Connecticut
- KnowHow2GO Illinois
- KnowHow2GO Indiana
|This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|