From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up koala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A koala is a marsupial native to Australia.
Koala may also refer to:
- The Koala, a satirical comedy college paper
- "Koala" (song), a song by Oliver Heldens
- El Koala or Jesús Manuel Rodríguez, Spanish musician
- Fisher FP-202 Koala, a kit aircraft
- Caramello Koala, a confectionery made by the Cadbury Company
- AgustaWestland AW119 Koala, a helicopter
- Koala (web server), an HTTP server used by Dylan Server Pages
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA)
- Oliver Heldens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.