Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up koala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A koala is a marsupial native to Australia.
Koala or KOALA may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Koala, a satirical comedy college paper
- "Koala" (song), a song by Oliver Heldens
- El Koala or Jesús Manuel Rodríguez (born 1970), Spanish musician
- Kid Koala, stage name of Canadian DJ, turntablist, musician and author Eric San (born 1974)
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards
- Koala, character in the Hunter × Hunter manga series
- AgustaWestland AW119 Koala, a helicopter
- Fisher FP-202 Koala and Super Koala, a family of kit aircraft
- Pottier P.220S Koala, a French two-seat light homebuilt aircraft
- Koala (transient) and The Koala (transient), large astronomical explosion
- Kh-90, a Soviet/Russian cruise missile, NATO designation AS-X-19 Koala
- HMAS Koala, a World War II Royal Australian Navy boom defence vessel
- Koala, an Australian racing car - see Bowin Cars
- Koala Island, Antarctica
- A former kingdom in Liptako, West Africa - see List of rulers of Liptako
- Marthe Koala (born 1994), Burkinabe hurdler and heptathlete
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.