Kobe Institute of Computing
|Location||Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan|
Kobe Institute of Computing; Graduate School of Information Technology is an IT professional graduate school established in April 2005 aiming to develop people with outstanding specialist capabilities who can play central roles in IT infrastructures. The operating body is Kobe Institute of Computing. It also runs College of Computing.
- April 2005 Established.
- October 2013, ICT Innovator Course was established.
Fields of Study
- Graduate School of Information Technology, Department of Information Systems
- ICT Professional Course
- ICT Innovator Course
Course Term / Degree
- Normal course term: 2 years
- Degree: Master of Information Systems
- About 10 minutes' walk from Sannomiya Station and Shin-Kobe Station.
- Located near Kitano-chō, a district of the former residences of early foreign settlers.
Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology(Public University Corporation Tokyo Metropolitan University)
Graduate School of Applied Informatics, University Hyogo
The TH Cologne Technical University of Cologne, formerly Cologne University of Applied Sciences until August 31, 2015 (Germany)
Sabancı University (Turkey)
Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary)
Northeastern University (China)
Cheng-Shiu University (Taiwan)
Edith Cowan University (Australia)
Vietnam National University, Hanoi (Vietnam)
The Universidad Autónoma de Bucaramanga (Columbia)