Kobe Tokiwa University
|54 (May 2011)|
|Students||684 (May 2011)|
|Location||Kobe, Hyōgo, Japan|
The university was established in 2008 by reorganizing two departments (medical technology and nursing) of Kobe Tokiwa College. In 2012 the Department of Pedagogy (child education) of the college will be merged into the university to constitute the Faculty of Education.
The university has no graduate schools yet (as of October 2011).
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Department of Medical Technology
- Department of Nursing
- Kobe Tokiwa College (junior college)
- Kobe Tokiwa Girls' High School
- excluding junior college. 基本統計 [Statistics] (PDF) (in Japanese). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-12-26. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- 教育学部こども教育学科 （仮称・設置認可申請中） [Department of Child Education, Faculty of Education (tentative name)] (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2011-11-24. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This article on a Hyōgo Prefecture institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|