Kobold Quarterly was a roleplaying game magazine created by Wolfgang Baur and published by Open Design LLC. The first issue of the magazine was published in 2007. It was published four times a year and focused on the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game system. The headquarters of the magazine was in Kirkland, WA.
The magazine occupied the gaming market niche once served by the Dungeon and Dragon magazines, and included interviews with game designers as well as supplemental game material. As of 2011, the magazine had three editors, including editor-in-chief Wolfgang Baur.
The magazine ended publication with issue #23, Fall 2012.
- "The Coming of the Kobold: 2007-Present". RPG Net. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- John Baichtal (3 April 2008). "Kobold Quarterly's Fourth Issue Teems With Promise, Gnomes". WIRED. Retrieved 30 November 2009.
- "Complete KOBOLD Guide" (PDF). Warehouse 23. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- John Baichtal (4 January 2008). "Enter the Kobold". WIRED. Retrieved 30 November 2009.
- Brian Fitzpatrick (24 March 2011). "Interview: Wolfgang Baur of Kobold Quarterly and Open Design". Game Knight Reviews. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- "2009 ENnie Award Winners". Gen Con EN World RPG Awards. Archived from the original on 5 January 2010. Retrieved 30 November 2009.
- "Kobold Quarterly Folds, A New Adventure Begins". Archived from the original on 15 February 2014. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Kobold Quarterly". Open Design LLC. Retrieved 30 November 2009.
|This hobby magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.