||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Kobuchizawa Station in July 2015
|Location||1024 Kobuchizawa-cho, Hokuto, Yamanashi
|Operated by||JR East|
|Passengers (FY2010)||1,291 daily|
Kobuchizawa Station (小淵沢駅 Kobuchizawa-eki?) is a railway station on the Chuo Main Line in Kobuchisawa in the city of Hokuto, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East).
|1||■ Chuo Main Line||for Kami-Suwa, Shiojiri, and Matsumoto|
|2||■ Chuo Main Line||for Kōfu, Hachiōji, and Shinjuku|
|4-5||■ Koumi Line||for Nobeyama, Sakudaira, and Komoro|
|Chuo Main Line|
|This section does not cite any sources. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The station opened on December 21, 1904 as a station on the Japanese Government Railways (JGR). The Koumi Line began operations from the station on July 27, 1933. The JGR became the Japanese National Railways (JNR) after the end of World War II. Scheduled freight services were discontinued from February 1984. With the dissolution and privatization of JNR on April 1, 1987, the station came under the control of the East Japan Railway Company (JR East). Automated turnstiles using the Suica IC Card system came into operation from October 16, 2004.
The station building is scheduled to be rebuilt, with the new structure, designed by architectural firm Atsushi Kitagawara Architects, reopening in 2017.
- Kobuchizawa Interchange on the Chuo Expressway
- Resort Outlets Yatsugatake shopping center
- Teikyo Daisan High School
- Miyoshi Kozo. Chuo-sen Machi to eki Hyaku-niju nen. JT Publishing (2009) ISBN 453307698X (Japanese)
- JR全線全駅ステーション倶楽部編(上) [Complete JR Line/Station Compendium (Vol. 1)] (in Japanese). Tokyo, Japan: Bunshun Bunko. September 1988. p. 145. ISBN 4-16-748701-2.
- Kikuchi, Daisuke (29 August 2015). "Kitagawara shapes a new Kobuchizawa Station". The Japan Times Online. Japan: The Japan Time Ltd. Retrieved 30 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kobuchizawa Station.|